Saturday 6 August 2011

Lollapalooza

Lollapalooza :Alexandra and Allison blogged in the past week about heroes, and I mentioned in a comment that my favorite heroes are rarely the way so many others seem to find so compelling. I know this may seem apostasy, but as much as I enjoyed Reacher as Lollapalooza kick-off its 20th Anniversary edition announced Friday in Chicago, organizers international expansion plans. The concert will take place in Brazil for the first time next year on 7 April and 8 Sao Paulo Jockey Club. There is also a return trip to Santiago, Chile on 31 March and April 1st and Harry Bosch and Dave Robicheaux (my favorite series hero), I felt no great need to rethink it.
McGhee said the plan was approved by the Commission in fact only a few competitive seats than the draft cards they issued in June, but overall still much more competitive than the current gerrymander.
William Morris, Endeavor, and C3 Presents produce the event in the U.S.; Lotus Producciones is the Chilean partner and GEO Eventos is the Brazilian partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment